Tuning In: Accessing Your Intuition & Clairs
with Katie Emmitt, Kundalini Reiki Master & Psychic Advisor
Do you often feel out of touch with yourself?
Do you lack trust in yourself & the world around you?
Do you ever wonder how your intuition can be so “off” when it comes to judging people or making life changing decisions in your relationships, life, and career?
Do you long to increase your intuitive abilities and connect more deeply with your passed on loved ones or spirit guides?
Or maybe, you are a healer who wants to connect more deeply with your clients!
If any of these resonated with you, then this crash-course workshop may be just the thing you need to tune in to your intuitive abilities and find a deeper seated trust & knowing with yourself and the world around you!
This 3 hour online crash-course style workshop will guide you through learning how to more easily tap into your extra sensory abilities (also known as the “Clairs”) in order to receive information intuitively. Being more intuitive can help you:
- Reduce Anxiety & Fear in Your Life
- Make Decisions More Confidently, Clearly, & Easily
- Be More In-Tune with Yourself & Others
- Have Easier Access to Communicating with Your Passed-Over Loved Ones & Spirit Guides
- Heighten your Abilities as a Healer
What You’ll Be Learning:
- What intuition is, and the ways we often sabotage it unknowingly.
- The 6 “Clairs” (or extra-sensory ways of receiving intuitive information), what your dominant Clair is, and how to utilize them in day-to-day life.
- Tips for working intuitively and taking in/processing intuitive information.
- How to handle “Imposters Complex.”
- How to tell the difference between ego-based fear & pure, divine intuitive information.
- Tips and exercises for strengthening your connection to your own intuition.
- 3 guided exercises/meditations for increasing your intuition.
- An e-mailed PDF overview of the course.
- A 3-hour online LIVE webinar workshop hosted on Zoom (there will be breaks, exercises, and Q&A throughout.)
- Access to the webinar indefinitely (in case you are unable to make it, or want to rewatch!)
Can Anyone Take This?
YES! I fully believe that we all have inherent intuitive abilities – it’s simply a matter of tuning in to them and accessing them more easily. You do not have to be a healer, master meditator, or energy worker to benefit from taking this course. All that is required is an interest in getting more in touch with yourself and your intuition.
Can I Give This as a Gift?
Yes! Simply pay using the buttons below, and note the recipient’s e-mail address in the payment notes. They will receive an e-mail link to register for the workshop on Zoom. It is your responsibility to let them know you gifted it to them!
I Won’t be Available When This is Offered, Can I Watch Later?
Yes, absolutely. Every person who registered will receive a video recording of the workshop in a google drive attachment after class. If you can’t make it to the live class, no problem at all – feel free to watch on your own time and e-mail me if you have questions about the content.
Tuning In: Accessing Your Intuition & Clairs Workshop
Sunday December 27th, 2020 at 12pm (noon) EDT
HOW TO REGISTER
This 3-hour workshop is offered on a sliding scale of $40-60 (Pay what you are able!)
Send your payment using the links below. In the notes section, you MUST leave your most actively checked e-mail address. Once I receive your payment, I will email you a link to register for the Zoom meeting. You must register for the zoom meeting before you attend.
Soon I will be taking registrations & payment directly on this website! Stay Tuned. Please e-mail me (email@example.com) if you have any questions, concerns, or inquiries about the online Intuition workshop.
What is Zoom? Do I Need to Download Anything?
Zoom is a website/software that hosts video meetings, conference calls, webinars, and chats. You do not need to download anything. I will simply send a URL link to you via e-mail, and when you click on the link, the video call will open in your browser. You can learn more about zoom at http://www.zoom.us