Kundalini Reiki Level 1 & Intuitive
Healing 6-Week Online Training
with Katie Emmitt, Kundalini Reiki Practitioner, Teacher, & Psychic Advisor
Katie is such a knowledgable, gentle teacher. The handbook is incredibly detailed, and her teaching style is ideal for anyone that needs visual/physical demonstration in addition to written material. No questions were left unanswered, and I left the Level 1 class feeling both prepared and fully supported for my Reiki journey to come.
What’s Included in This Six Week Course:
- A 48-Page Level 1 e-Book Manual
- Weekly Hour Long Group Classes Conducted over Zoom with Discussion, Lecture, and Practice
- A 1:1 or 1:2 30-Minute Online Attunement Video Call Conducted over Zoom
- A 1:1 30-Minute Follow-Up Meeting after the Course has Ended (Scheduled at Your Convenience)
- An E-Mailed Certificate of Completion for Kundalini Reiki Level 1
- Lifetime Access to Your Instructor via E-Mail for Guidance, Help, or Advice
- BONUS MATERIAL: Students will also receive a PDF to guide them on best practices for their 21-Day Integration Period after their Level 1 Attunement, along with several guided meditations for practicing daily self-healing.
What Do We Learn in the Training?
- The History & Context of Japanese Reiki & Kundalini Reiki Healing
- An Explanation of Reiki Attunements & Our Process
- Overview, Context, & History of Energetic Systems – Chakras & the Human Biofield
- Basic Anatomy Resources for Energy Healers
- Explanation of the Hollow Body Theory & Healing Symbols
- How to Begin a Session for Yourself & Others – Channeling Reiki Energy, Energetic Protection, Permission, Connecting Energetically
- How to Conduct a Healing Session for Yourself or Others
- Scanning the Energy Field, and How to Begin Working Intuitively
- How to Close a Session When Working on Someone Else & Practicing Energy Hygiene
- Ethical Considerations for Working on Others
- Guidance for Clearing Energy in a Room, Giving Reiki to Plants, Animals, Food, and Crystals
What Will We Go Over During the Online Classroom Sessions?
- Week 1: History, Contextual Background, Discussion on Right Relationship, Explanation of Attunements, etc.
- Week 2: Explanation & Context of Energy Systems – The Chakras, Biofield, as well as Basic Human Anatomy. (Attunements will be done this week.)
- Week 3: Starting a Session, Self Healing – The Basics, Quick Healing Sessions, Things to Remember, Practice Time
- Week 4: Basic Intuition Development, and How to Read Energy
- Week 5: Practical & Ethical Considerations of Working with Others, Demonstration, Energy Hygiene
- Week 6: How to Give Reiki to Plants, Animals, Food, Water, etc.
Each week will consist of group discussion & lecture. Several weeks will also include guided practice or demonstrations. Each week you will have “homework” – things to practice, work on developing for yourself, or resources to read (articles, pages in the handbook, etc). Outside of our hour long classes, you should expect to spend 5-30 minutes a day on your homework and developing your practice (how much time you put in is up to you.)
When Will Class be Held?
Tentatively, weekly classes will be held mid-day on Sundays (EST). The exact timing may fluctuate depending on the time zones of the participating students, and everyone’s respective schedules. You will have at least 2 weeks notice as to when our sessions will be occurring. I do my best to accommodate everyone’s time zones & schedules.
The attunement & follow up will be scheduled according to everyone’s individual schedules, and at your convenience.
Each week, I will be recording our weekly class. These class recordings will be emailed each week via a Google Drive folder, and you will have access to them for 6 months. I highly suggest attending every week’s class, as this will give you time to talk with other students & ask questions to support the development of your practice. For the level 1 training, the classes for weeks 3 and 5 are absolutely mandatory. If you are unable to attend a class, you will have access to the class recording. It is your responsibility to watch the previous week’s class recording before coming to our next session.
To Complete the Course:
In order to complete the course and receive their Kundalini Reiki Level 1 Certificate, students must do the following:
- Read the Handbook in its Entirety
- Preferably, Attend all 6 Group Classes (at Minimum, must attend Weeks 3 and 5). If you cannot make the live class, you must watch the recording from each week.
- Attend Their 30 Minute Scheduled 1:2 Attunement in Week 2
- Attend their 1:1 30-Minute Follow Up Appointment. The follow-up is an opportunity to ask questions, get guidance if needed, and for me as an instructor to make sure you are feeling positive and confident about your practice moving forward.
Can I do this 1:1?
Yes! If none of the upcoming group dates work for you, are sold out, (or you just prefer a 1:1 environment) – please reach out! You will receive the same exact training, e-handbook, attunement, and follow up, just on a complete 1:1 basis. A 1:1 training is preferable for folks with a busy schedule, or who want to work at their own pace.
The cost for individual distance Kundalini Reiki Level 1 Online Training is $395 – payment plans are available too. Please check out the “How to Register’ tab below.
Kundalini Reiki Level 1 Online Training & Attunement Upcoming Class Dates
March 21st – April 25th – 6 Spaces Left — Deadline to Register is Friday March 26th
August 15th-September 19th – 15 Spaces Left
HOW TO REGISTER
Send your payment of $295 with PayPal or Venmo using the buttons below. In the notes section, you MUST leave your most actively checked e-mail address and the date of the class you are registering for. Once I receive payment, I will be e-mailing you your e-handbook and additional information. You will also receive Zoom call invites, notifications, and your Reiki Certificate to this e-mail address!
If you are in need of a payment plan, please e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify me and work out a payment schedule that works for you. Payment must be completed before the last class of the course.
For BIWOC, there is a $50 discount available. I also have a partial scholarship of $150 available for one BIWOC for each training (this scholarship has been reserved for the March Training). Please e-mail me (email@example.com) if you are interested in either of these offerings!
Soon I will be taking registrations & payment directly on this website! Stay Tuned. Please e-mail me if you have any questions, concerns, or inquiries about the online Kundalini Reiki Level 1 Attunement Courses!
Why I’m Offering An Online Attunement
Truthfully, I am absolutely thrilled to offer an online training course like this because when I was searching for online reiki attunements, I was displeased with the way they were offered. I saw a lot of $20 courses that offered a distance attunement where you never actually got to interact with your instructor, and were just supposed to accept that you had received the attunement. I didn’t see many offerings where there was a real Online Classroom, in real time, with an instructor, or a real-time video chat attunement, or additional follow-up meetings to make sure their students had retained the information and could demonstrate it! I wanted to change that. Especially for people who aren’t near any major cities and who may not have access to Reiki attunements locally!
Other Benefits of an Online Attunement:
- Complete the course in the comfort of your own home – anywhere in the world – with an experienced instructor!
- Flexibility with your follow-up appointment & Attunement
- Receive your handbook as soon as you register, to read on your own time at your own pace.
- Create a comfortable space in your own home to fully relax and get the most out of your attunement and class.
What is Kundalini Reiki? Why do You Teach This Type of Energy Work?
There are many different types of Reiki, with Usui Reiki being the most popular. Kundalini Reiki uses a blend of Kundalini Energy and Reiki Energy, so it has an enormous potential for healing.
Kundalini Reiki is very intuitive and free flowing. It has less structure than typical Usui Reiki practiced today (similar to how Dr. Usui intended for Reiki Healing to be), and is based on intention and intuition. I personally love Kundalini Reiki because it is simple, easy to learn, and brings us closer to our own Kundalini Life Force Energy!
What is Level 1 Good For? Who Should Take this Class? Do I Need Any Experience?
This Kundalini Reiki Level 1 Online Training & Attunement course is appropriate for all ages, backgrounds, and experience levels. Level One teaches you primarily how to practice energy healing on yourself. If you are interested in self-care, self healing, reducing anxiety, increasing your intuitive abilities, or even helping yourself mange being an empath, this class is for you! It is also great if you are looking to learn how to practice energy work on your friends and family members, or would like to have a practice in the future (If you wish to have a practice, I highly recommend also signing up for Level 2 and 3).
Many of my Reiki students simply want to learn how to heal themselves and learn more tools to have in their self-care toolbox. Many of my students are empaths, are healing past trauma, or have simply enjoyed receiving reiki and would like to be able to practice it on themselves! I also have students who work with animals, are massage therapists, nurses, or work in health care who are hoping to incorporate energy work into their practices.
You do not have to have any experience or ‘special abilities’ to practice this type of energy healing! I firmly believe that absolutely everyone can (and should!) practice energy work.
Why a 6 Week Course?
After teaching weekend-style courses for over a year, I found myself collecting more and more information I wanted to relay to my students, without enough time to squeeze it in! As it was, teaching everything you need to know to practice intuitive energy work in a 4 hour class proved to be very difficult. While that style of teaching works for some, others are left feeling insecure in their practice or uncertain, or even “burnt out” from information overload!
As I learned more about the history & context of energy work, and continued to develop my own practice, I also came to find that these weekend style course were not just lacking in information and support, but they left out a crucial part of developing any kind of practice – which is connecting to your teacher, your peers, and getting that guidance and support as you develop your practice and go deeper. There is so much self-discovery that occurs as you develop a relationship with yourself & your spiritual practice, and I truly believe that having guidance and help along that path leads to much more positive outcomes for students.
My hope is that this 6 week course will help my students to develop a deeper practice, develop positive daily habits, and to help them feel more supported on their journey. This allows for deeper integration & practice, with weekly check-ins so no one has to feel as though they are flailing around in the dark, trying to figure out if they are “doing it right”!
What is Zoom? Do I Need to Download Anything?
Zoom is a website/software that hosts video meetings, conference calls, webinars, and chats. You do not need to download anything. I will simply send a URL link to you via e-mail, and when you click on the link, the video call will open in your browser. You can learn more about zoom at http://www.zoom.us
What Level 1 Students are Saying:
Thanks again for such a wonderful experience in class yesterday. You’re such a gentle and guiding teacher and I appreciate the intention & time you take!
Your class was really well done! You organized it in such a way that was. really informative and welcoming. Thanks again!!